Around this time of year we can all get a little stressed, but if you just breathe and forget your worries you will be to stay calm. I know everyone says that but it really does help.
If your nervous about performing are soaring just do this little excersise:
- Close your eyes and imagine those pesky butterflies that lurk in our tummies. They are fluttering around in all directions.
- Breathe- don’t forget to breathe.
- Now the butterflies start to flutter in one direction and they start to turn a pure, clean white.
- Continue breathing.
- Eyes still shut? Good. The butterflies now turn your favourite colour. Mines burnt orange by the way.
- Finally, the buttflies start to fade……